Monday, February 2, 2009

Bursting with Joy.

if you just open your eyes, you'll see God in every thing that happens in your life. When you look for Him, you see His blessings EVERYWHERE! On my way to class today it was POURING rain. I prayed and asked God to stop the rain just long enough for me to walk to class without getting drenched. I also asked Him to open up a parking place CLOSE. Guess what? The rain stopped BEFORE I got there, and I spotted a place to park as I was driving up. I know you might be thinking, "Kelly, that's ridiculous." But I don't believe in coincidences, I believe that God can move this earth whichever way He pleases, and His timing is perfect for His children. :) I love my Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in coincidences either! That is definetly a God moment~ :D Thanks for this reminder :)