Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama 08

As much as everyone wants to freak out right now, that would be such a waste of our time. God is SO much bigger than some little President. I'm actually in the process of writing another one of those dumb papers for school. It is gonna be about how God used "devils from hell" as "messengers from heaven." God can use anyone. Anyhow. Anyway. Yes I was freaked out. Last night I couldn't sleep I was so worried. I was praying "In the Name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Devil LEAVE ME ALONE!" I finally fell asleep. Woke up this morning still a little nervous. Been worried all day. I kept praying, asking God to give me peace. "Help me trust You." My faith was wobbly all day today and last night. BUT God pulled through. Just like He always does. He caught me when I was falling. =) Falling into a pit of despair. But He saved me. God can use Obama. As hard as it is to believe. He really can. How do I know this? God is God. God is mighty to save. God is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. He can do anything He wants. Just be thanking God Hillary isn't our President. =) Obama is a blessing in disguise guys. However, I do not support him. Not one bit. His morals are not biblical. I'm not saying my morals are perfect, but I try my hardest to make sure they are based off of godly principles. Anwyho. Hope this is some encouragement to you guys. =) if anyone wants to debate I am ALL for it. I love talking about this stuff. 
love you!
Kelly

No comments: