Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Uncertain Times?!

What is all this fuss about uncertain times? Why is everyone freaking out? You act like the world's going to hell. FYI: It was on it's way down there the day Adam and Eve sinned in the garden. So, what's new? Why are you acting like scared little mice? Uncertain times my foot!
These are the most certain times we have ever been in! We know exactly what is going to happen, just not necessarily 'when'. Barack Obama is the first black president of the United States of America.  I congratulate him. I then decide to stay jobless and mooch off of this new "share the wealth" system while serving in the new Black Market that will arise. Along with selling one-way tickets to Australia I will soon become a millionaire and move to Australia myself. I am pretty sure of that! haha! =p We know what Obama stands for. So why freak out and act like you have no idea what will happen? You know what will happen. It might not be pretty, but calm down! I have been informed (by my daddy) that everyone was freaking out when Clinton won the election. He told me that everyone thought it was the end of the world and it wasn't. ha. I was only like 3 so I have no clue. lol All I know is God is sovereign. He is in control. I am still going to buy a gun tho. So, if some liberal comes running into my home and tries to take away my rights, I can dare him to take one step closer. lol =p 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to this one too!!! :)