Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random

Life is bigger than we can imagine. Joy-filled. Laughter. Silliness. Love. ♥ Beautiful. =) Blessed. Life is a blessing. It is a gift. God could take your breath at any moment. He alone holds the key. I wouldn't want anyone else to hold that key. I will dance. I will sing. I will laugh. I will smile, until my last breath. All that I've been through in the past few months, and I can say that my life is incredible. Who flippin cares about all this drama? I'm saving it for my llama! whoo. lol I learned a long time ago, it's just me and God. Me and Him. And I'm perfectly fine with that. He's all I need. No family, no friends. JUST me and Jesus. And then one day...I will find my Mister. ♥ Mhm. He's gonna be everything that I'm not and I'm gonna be everything that he's not. So that we will complete each other. We won't be perfect, but we'll be *perfect* for each other. I can't wait to meet him. =D

No comments: