Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movies.

I am one of those people that loves a good action movie. The war movies (The Green Berets, The Longest Day), spy movies (James Bond), old westerns (El Dorado, Rio Lobo, The Searchers, Horse Soldiers), fantasy movies even (Star Wars), mysteries (Alfred Hitchcock). I love a good thrill. I love old black and white movies. Movies with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, etc. The most recent movies I have seen in the theater: Dark Knight - an amazing psychological thriller (in my humble opinion), Traitor - a pretty cool movie. I enjoyed it, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - it was surprisingly good. I won't ever watch it again tho, Bolt - the best darn animated movie I have seen in a LONG time. It was SO cute and funny, Twilight - totally wasn't expecting this movie tobe good. Surprise! I LOVED it. I am what they would call a movie person. I like most movies, but there are very few movies that I love -the ones that I could watch day after day and they never grow old. Only over the past 2 or 3 years however have I become the biggest fan of chick flicks. I've always liked them, obviously, BUT they were always those cheesy love stories like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Princess Diaries, Ella Enchanted, etc. Don't get me wrong those are cute movies. I'm 19 now... so not my favorites anymore. I love "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days," "The Notebook" - the epic love story. =P But there is no movie like "Pride and Prejudice." WHOA DUDE. =) That movie makes me feel something... something that no other movie can make me feel. It is my favorite movie of any genre. Something about Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. Depsite their faults, their false judgments of each other, they fall in love. Perfectly and unconditionaly fall in love. =) There... now you know my favorite movie. The book is quite amazing too. In fact, I think I just might begin reading it again.

Peace yo. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha this is good information!! I like Pride and Prejudice too. Have you ever seen "The Ultimate Gift"? It's a really good movie i think. be blessed!

Kelly :) said...

yes, I loved that movie.