Saturday, January 31, 2009

Transparent.

*Transparency*
1/31/09

Look through the window. 
What do you see?
Bitterness.
Anger.
Pain.
Idiocy.
Shallowness.
Look again!
Tell me what do you see?!
Love.
Peace.
Joy.
Wisdom.
Profoundness.
Same window.
Different days.
Hypocritical?
Yes.
Isn't everyone?
Yes.
Is there judgement?
Hypocrite!
I look through the window!
I see the same things!
Don't you?
Me. You.
Exactly the same.
So look through my window.
What do you see?
A heart that is struggling.
Day in.
Day out.
Knows the Lord's love.
But ignores His commands.
Listens to the devil's whispers.
Falls into the trap.
Remembers her first love.
Falls in to embrace the Father.
Restoration in her heart.
Up and down.
My life.
Transparent.
For you to see.


Kelly Bean © 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is absolutely amazing!! You are a GREAT writer!! Love the new look by the way and your pic. i love ya!!!!!!!!!!